FAVIS of SALCOMBE
Tor Quarry Industrial Estate
Favis of Salcombe are a family owned and run Fishing company. The vessel owned is a purpose built 18m crabber “Emma Jane.” Based out of Salcombe, South Devon during the spring to Autumn, then potentially Oban, Scotland during the winter.
Crew of 6. Trip 6 days in length approximately.
We run a fully operational and strict ILO188 procedure and have a ZERO tolerance to Alcohol and Drugs .
Self Employed Night Watchman Position
£110.00 per day
1. Standard Night watch , ensuring boat and crew kept safe whilst asleep
2. Steaming to next fleet/area if need be
3. Monitoring for Trawlers to keep gear safe and alerting vessels if need be, to advise them regarding gear and logging of contact etc. Alert Skipper if need be
4. Help with cooking meals / to cook meals and keeping galley/crew areas clean and tidy
5. Work with the crew to help maintain the vessel and problem solve if needed
6. to help crew on the last one or two fleets to finish the day
7. Help to land the catch once in harbour
Please contact with full details in first instance with copies of certificates , medical and experience/references to email@example.com